A great salon treatment, not only giving your client ultimate relaxion, but also enhancing their beauty with fresh and glowing skin.
This course is covered in one practical training day. You will learn the theory of the treatment as well as carry out practical assessments on live models.
Practical is carried out using a model allowing you the maximum time during the training to work upon acquiring and demonstrating the required technique.
You will cover the following on the course:
● Contra-indications of a facial
● Contra-actions of a facial
● Understanding the kit required to carry out a facial treatment
● How to successfully carry out a facial treatment on a live model
● The aftercare required for your client
● Health and Safety in the workplace and salon environment (recap only)
● Anatomy and Physiology of the skin (recap only)
● Practical delivery of a facial treatment on a live model
● Aftercare advice
You will be provided with pre course reading which will cover basic anatomy and
Physiology, and health and safety. This will be recapped in your session.
This course costs £150 (no kit included). Everything you need in your practical assessment is provided on the day.
Course benefits and progression route
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. It cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look younger. Following the course, you will be able to provide a professional Express facial skincare treatment working from a salon, spa, home and mobile.
Other courses you may be interested in following on from the facial course is Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning, Indian Head Massage and all types of Full Body Massage.