Spray tanning is one of the most efficient ways to get the bronzed glow you want without the harmful effects of UV sun exposure and tanning beds.
Practical spray tanning is carried out using a model allowing you to understand the application of spray tanning using a machine.
The course will cover the following:
● Health and Safety within the salon environment (once completed can be carried over to other courses)
● Anatomy and Physiology of the skin
● Tools & Products
● Contraindications and Contra actions
● Demonstration of spray tan technique
● Pre-treatment & after care advice
You will be provided with pre-course reading which will cover basic anatomy and physiology, and health and safety. This will be recapped in your session.
This course costs £60 plus VAT (no kit included). Everything you need for your practical assessment is provided on the day.
Course benefits and progression route
Spray tan results last between 7-10 days before removal and reapplication is required if desired.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To use , please spend more than £50